Hope Publishing Company Submission Guidelines
Thank you for inquiring about submitting materials to Hope Publishing Company for possible publication. We encourage you to do so, but we do ask that you please consider the following criteria before sending us your manuscript:
- A good place to start is to familiarize yourself with our catalog by looking around at the products on this website. By looking at our recent releases you should be able to determine if our company would be a suitable match for your composition or arrangement.
- We publish sacred music for the traditional church. Our catalog consists of print music products of the following types:
- Choral anthems for adult choirs (unison, two-part, SAB and SATB) with keyboard accompaniments
- Handbell pieces for handbell choirs of 2-6 octaves
- Keyboard and instrumental arrangements
- Vocal solos and vocal duets
- Hymnals and collections of hymn texts and tunes
If you feel your composition might meet our needs, please feel free to submit it as follows:
- Please send copies only — we would sincerely regret misplacing original manuscripts.
- To ensure a more thorough review, please submit only one or two manuscripts at a time.
- You may also email a PDF file of your manuscript to: email@example.com
- Submissions will be reviewed within eight weeks' time, and you will hear from us within that time frame. Your manuscript will be returned, upon request, if we do not publish it. Terms and a contract will be sent if your piece is accepted for publication.
Send hard copies to:
Hope Publishing Company
(A self-addressed, stamped envelope will ensure the return of your manuscript)
Attn: Music Submissions
380 S. Main Place
Carol Stream, IL 60188