Digital products are downloaded on to your computer and you are responsible for either:
1) Printing the PDF for your personal use or the use of your choir.
2) Burning the MP3 to a CD or loading it into an audio application for your use.
1) Speed: Many customers prefer the speed of receiving their produts right away. Particularly
with regard to instrumental parts or Rehearsal / Performance CD.
2) No Shipping Fees: This is particularly of interest to our international customers where the cost
of shipping can be more than the cost of the product itself.
3) Convenience: Your past purchases are organized and ready to view in MY ACCOUNT under the
MY ORDERS tab.
Once you complete the checkout process, you will instantly receive a PDF or MP3 link so you can
download your product immediately.
No. A download link will appear on screen at the point of purchase, but you will also receive a download
link in the purchase confirmation email you receive and you can always access your digital download
links in the MY ORDERS section of your MY ACCOUNT.
No. You will be able to access your digital purchase in MY ORDERS under MY ACCOUNT.
Due to the ensemble nature of choral and handbell products we require a minimum purchase that
would be necessary to perform the music. You are asked to purchase the quantity that you will need
printed depending on your choir size in order to perform the music.
1) At the request of the copyright holder we may be asked to not allow a certain product to be
made available in digital format.
2) There are certain products that may be too cumbersome to print at home (i.e. large
orchestrations, or folio formats larger than 8 ½ x 11)
All online and digital download orders must be prepaid with a credit card. If you wish to have your
church billed, you will need to call us at 800-323-1049 (Please note that we cannot take orders for digital downloads by phone, and those items cannot be billed).
Your past purchases are organized and ready to view in MY ACCOUNT under the MY ORDERS tab.
This is an abbreviation for Performance/Accompaniment CD and contains both a vocal performance and a stereo accompaniment. In addition there is a version of the accompaniment divided into rehearsal tracks marked by the measures one would use as starting points to rehearse sections of the piece.
This contains everything that is on a P/A CD (see above). In addition there are split-track rehearsal tracks and a full split-track accompaniment. Split-tracks have the instrumental track on the left channel and the vocals on the right channel. Adjusting the balance determines how loud the vocals are.
There are four mixes on these CDs, one for each vocal part, soprano, alto, tenor & bass. Each mix has the one part louder than the other parts so that singers can hear their part more clearly while singing along. The purchase of one CD comes with a license to duplicate these for all the members of your choir.